Little Things TLC…The Little Things to show we care.
We have one aim – to make things better for patients. We believe that one way of doing this is to encourage health and social care professionals to think about the ‘little things’ that often make up the bigger picture of someones experience of the care and services that we provide.
We want to provide a forum for sharing the many positive stories we hear about where staff have gone the extra mile to make sure that the little things really did matter, and also to stimulate discussion and debate about truly person centred care.
Take a look at our latest blogs
- Blog 13 – What can I do? Reflections on the New Zealand terrorist attack
- Blog 12 – Feeling Inspired by The Little Things
- Blog 11: One of the most important things you will say today? The #hellomynameis story
- Blog 10: Reflecting and relaunching LittleThingsTLC!
- Blog 9: New Year’s Resolutions – focus on the Little Things
- Blog 8: Five little words: a tribute to the inspiring Kate Granger
- Blog 7: Population-based health and care – what will it mean for patients?
- Blog 6: ‘Mony a mickle maks a muckle’
- Blog 5:End of Life Care-The Little Things still mean the most.
- Blog 4: What matters most to older people – it’s the little things!
- Blog 3: Creative care planning
- Blog 2: ‘Off my feet’: experiences of a health professional turned patient.
- Blog 1: Why we set up LittleThingsTLC